Part-time law clerk work can often be a great way to improve your legal skills, practice time management, and make connections in the legal community while you are a student. Now that the Fall semester has begun, more than 35 job postings in CareerConnect offer opportunities for part-time work during the semester.
Of those 35 postings, the following have application deadlines this week:
- Law Library Research Assistant (Job Posting 12258)
- Several Research Assistant positions with faculty members (Job Postings 12238, 12201, and 12203)
- Law Clerk, Ziccarelli & Martello (Job Posting 12250)
- Law Clerk, Neil W. Siegel (Job Posting 12228)
- Law Clerk, Digital Forensics Corporation (Job Posting 12202)
Review these and many other job postings in CareerConnect. Watch the Featured Job section of this blog for updates on available positions. Lastly, remember that many employers fill positions on a rolling basis, so it is not wise to wait until the deadline date to apply – the position may be filled by then.