The Spring Recruitment Program begins very shortly after the start of the spring semester. Please take a few minutes now to mark your calendar with these important dates and deadlines:
- Wed., January 17: OCI Overview Program, 5:15 pm, Room 208 (strongly encouraged for all 1L students)
- Thurs., January 18: Bidding opens for the Spring Recruitment Program and the Spring Mock Interview Program
- Thurs., January 25: Session 1 Bid Deadline
- Thurs., February 1: Session 2 Bid Deadline
- Thurs., February 8: Session 3 Bid Deadline
- Wed., February 7 – Fri., February 9: Spring Mock Interview Program
- Mon., February 12: On-campus interviews begin
- Thurs., February 15: Session 4 Bid Deadline
- Thurs., March 8: Session 5 Bid Deadline
Also, all first-year students should mark their calendars for Wednesday, January 31 at 5:00 pm. This is the last of your required first-year workshops, Networking Skills, presented by Dean Fisher.
If you do not currently see the OCI module when logged in to CareerConnect, you will also need to read and submit your Participation Agreement, available in the Survey module of your CareerConnect account.