|Students who complete the following requirements by April 14, 2018 will receive Official C|M|LAW Student Business Cards, courtesy of the Dean’s Office.
· KNOWLEDGE: Meet with the Office of Career Planning to plan and execute outreach for one informational interview with a C|M|LAW alum. Complete the informational interview and meet in-person with Heather DiFranco or Sarah Beznoska to discuss.
· PROFESSIONALISM: Attend one OCP-sponsored program during the Spring semester. Read the OCP Blog to learn about upcoming programs. Options include:
- February 28: Solo and Small Firm Networking Reception
- April 10: Meet the Hiring Partners Fall Recruitment Program Reception
- OCP Fridays: Monthly Programming offered at 12PM on Fridays
· JOB SEARCH: Schedule and attend one in-person advising session in the Office of Career Planning before April 13, 2018 to discuss your career goals, the status of your job search, your personal pitch, and the professional skills you offer to employers.
· NETWORKING: Attend a legal networking event in the community through the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, the Federal Bar Association, the Norman S. Minor Bar Association, the Westshore Bar Association, or another organization outside of the College of Law. Report and de-brief on your attendance in-person in a scheduled meeting with Heather or Sarah in Office of Career Planning. Read the OCP Blog to stay updated on eligible events in the community, or find an event on your own.