The Office of Career Planning subscribes to the Public Policy Handbook, an extensive listing of state and national opportunities with non-profits and policy influencers. Access the Handbook through the CareerConnect Resource Library.
- At the top of Fellowship and Internships “Applications by Deadline” Table is a list of programs that hire on a “Rolling Basis.” This means the employer accepts and reviews applications as received, and may make hiring decisions on this timeframe. If you have an interest in such a program (and would seriously consider an offer, if extended), review the “Rolling Deadlines” list on a regular basis. We’ll remind you in each of these reminder emails.
- National Nuclear Security Administration (DC and Nationwide) – NNSA Graduate Fellowship Program Department of Energy | NNSA Graduate Fellowship Program (Paid, Deadline Oct. 1, 2018)
- Human Rights Watch (New York & Washington, DC) – Alan R. And Barbara D. Finberg Fellowship (Paid, Deadline Oct. 5, 2018)
- Association of University Programs in Health Administration (Washington, DC) – David A. Winston Health Policy Fellowship (Paid, Deadline Oct. 12, 2018)
- Business and Professional People for the Public Interest (Chicago) – Polikoff-Gautreaux Fellowship (Paid, Deadline Oct. 12, 2018)
- Georgetown University Law Center (Washington, DC) – Women’s Law and Public Policy Fellowship Program (Paid, Deadline Oct. 12, 2018) Both Programs
Federal Government – Summer 2019
- State, U.S. Department Of (Worldwide) – Student Internship Program (Unpaid, Deadline Sept. 28, 2018)
Policy Internships – Summer 2019
- Bazelon Center for Mental Health Law (Washington, DC)- Legal Internships (Unpaid, Deadline Oct. 1, 2018)
- Environmental Law Institute (Washington, DC) – Henry L. Diamond B&D Summer Law Clerk Program (Paid, Deadline Oct. 12, 2018)
- Center for Constitutional Rights (New York) – Ella Baker Summer Internship Program (Unpaid, Deadline Oct. 15, 2018) 2Ls