The Office of Career Planning is pleased to invite all law students to our inaugural Meet the Hiring Attorneys Panel and Reception, which will take place in the Learning Commons on Tuesday, April 10 at 5PM.
This unique event is your opportunity to meet hiring attorneys at large and mid-sized law firms and to hear their advice on applying for and interviewing for opportunities with these firms. While attendance is strongly suggested for anyone considering participation in the Fall Recruitment Program, the event is open to and will be relevant to all law students. (If you’re planning to participate in the Fall Recruitment Program, you should not miss this event!)
Attorneys currently confirmed to attend include:
- Lisa Ghannoum, Hiring Attorney, Baker Hostetler
- Joe Tegreene, Hiring Attorney, Benesch, Friedlander, Coplan & Aronoff
- Mara Cushwa, Hiring Attorney, Calfee, Halter & Griswold
- John McGuire, Co-Chair of Hiring Committee, Calfee, Halter & Griswold
- Joe Hatina, Hiring Committee, Jones Day
- Patrick Burke, Hiring Committee, Squire Patton Boggs
Hors d’ouerves and beverages will be served; business attire is appropriate.
Please RSVP in the Events section of CareerConnect or to email@example.com.