The Office of Career Planning subscribes to the Public Policy Handbook, an extensive listing of fellowship and internship hiring programs at both the national and state levels. Access the Handbook through the CareerConnect Resource Library.
- Environmental Protection Agency (Washington, DC) – Environmental Policy Analyst, Recent Graduates Program Office of Air and Radiation, Office of Atmospheric Programs, Clean Air Markets Division (Paid, Deadline Aug. 29, 2018)
- National Academies (Washington, DC) – Christine Mirzayan Science & Technology Policy Graduate Fellowship Program (Paid, Deadline Sept. 7, 2018)
- American Planning Association (Work from Home) – 2018-2019 Daniel J. Curtin, Jr. Fellowship Planning and Law Division (Paid, Deadline Sept. 15, 2018)
- Organization of American States (Nationwide & Washington, DC) – DC & National Offices Internship Program (Unpaid, Deadline Sept. 16, 2018)
- Changelab Solutions (Oakland) – Summer Legal Internship Program (Paid, Deadline Sept. 15, 2018) 2Ls First Round