Are you a rising 3Ls or recent graduate interested in designing a two-year post graduate Fellowship project, to begin in September of 2020? The Equal Justice Works Fellowship will allow you to do just that.
Applications are due on September 20, 2019. Although the fellowship program considers all project idea, certain issue areas and geographic areas have dedicated sponsor interest. It might help to know that in Cleveland, Columbus, and Cincinnati, there is interest in projects involving: Women’s Rights; Children/Youth/Human Trafficking/ At-risk women, children and families.
Fellowships offer candidates the chance to design their dream job, work with an established non-profit, apply for Equal Justice Works LRAP, and connect with prominent private sector sponsors. Host organizations for selected candidates are awarded up to $100,000 total to support the Fellow’s salary over two years. Candidates looking to submit a competitive application should:
1. Attend an Application Tips Webinar
2. Download the Application Guide
3. Check out sample applications.
4. Join the Facebook Group for tips and to connect directly with Fellows and staff.
5. Visit Equal Justice Work online for more information