The PMF Program is the federal government’s premier entry-level hiring program for non-attorney roles.
If you are interested in federal government or public policy service, and are graduating in December 2019 or May 2020, the OCSE strongly encourages you to consider the Presidential Management Fellows (PMF) program. While the PMF does not hire for traditional attorney roles, law graduates are highly sought after for positions as policy analysts, cybersecurity & privacy specialists, contract specialists, international negotiators, and many more JD Advantage positions.
The PMF Program Office has scheduled the following informational webinars for prospective students and applicants for the upcoming PMF Class of 2020 application cycle. As a reminder, the application runs from 10/3/2019-10/17/2019, opening and closing at Noon (Eastern Time).
The informational webinars will provide a general overview of the PMF Program, details about the 2020 application cycle, and, if time permits, allow for any questions.
The informational webinars scheduled are:
- Wednesday, September 25, 2019, from 1:00-2:00pm (Eastern Time)
- This session is open to all disciplines, and will be co-hosted by The Lab at OPM with a specific focus on Design
- Wednesday, September 25, 2019, from 3:00-4:00pm (Eastern Time)
- This session is open to all disciplines, with a specific focus on Scientific, Technical, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) fields
- Friday, September 27, 2019, from 2:00-3:00pm (Eastern Time)
- This session is open to all disciplines
- Monday, September 30, 2019, from 2:00-3:00pm (Eastern Time)
- This is session is open to all disciplines, with a specific focus on Cybersecurity and Information Technology (IT)
- Wednesday, October 2, 2019, from 4:00-5:00pm (Eastern Time)
- This session is open to all disciplines, with a specific focus on diversity and inclusion
These webinars will be conducted using Adobe Connect. For instructions on how to attend an Adobe Connect webinar, including a connection test, please see the following Quick Start Guide: https://www.pmf.gov/media/5566242/adobe_connect_guide_for_participants_2.pdf.
At the time of the webinar, individuals can click on the following link and enter as a guest: https://opmhrs.adobeconnect.com/pmf/
For more information on the webinars, please https://www.pmf.gov/news-events/2020-pmf-application-informational-webinars/.
More information about the PMF program can be found at https://www.pmf.gov/